Well, I made it through week one of the 18 weeks of training. Tried to keep training as scheduled as I visited my parents in Lake Wales but when I got there I realized I forgot my running shoes. Not to worry though, after driving home on July 4th, I did the run. At 9:30 p.m. with fireworks blasting! Quite interesting to say the least. Negotiating the rain and heat, I often change my times of day to get the training in, but I vow not to sleep until it is done. Loving the swim times with fellow FCAE teammates and AVERY! Yes, my awesome 15 year old is catching the "bug" (at least the swim and run bug so far). How fun to do it with her or along side her :) My goal is to enjoy this training for as long as I can. Hopefully it can be enjoyable all the way until November 5th!
No comments:
Post a Comment